Tuesday 15 September 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Barnyard Babies for a girl who loves Horses

Hello,
I recently needed a special birthday card for  special girl who loves horses and archery! I had no idea what I was going to do until I sat down. Then it hit me, there's a horse in Barnyard Babies and I remembered THIS CARD I made back in June to make this similar design....
 I stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured this little fella with crumb cake and tip top taupe ink pads then added this rosette made after stamping it onto a scrap of paper
 I can't resist these cute chicks...
 The sentiment is from the set and I simply added a little watercolour wash over the top
With the addition of a little silver glimmer (a little really does go a long way with this stuff) and the awesome brick embossing folder I was done!
 Aww, I do love this stamp set. 
My Tip: It is one of just a few I own in wood mount as there are a lot of little stamps in this set. I knew I would loose them otherwise ;-)
So, that's all from me for tonight :-) I hope you liked this card?
I'll be back tomorrow with a new make. I will be home all day as I have a new washing machine coming, but after the housework (and a ton of washing from just 3 days without), I hope to make a few cards, fingers crossed anyway! Lol!  ;-)
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...