Friday 2 October 2015

A CAS Christmas Tree Card using Peaceful Pines from Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
I have a sweet, CAS card for you this evening using the Peaceful Pines stamp set with the matching dies. As is often the case with CAS designs this one took me a couple of attempts to get perfect, as there is no hiding a mistake on a cas card ;-)
***PLEASE NOTE: Tomorrow sees the start of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series, be sure to stop by then for a cute project and a video too!***
Anyway, back to todays card! I have a whole class planned for this stamp set and I couldn't be more excited to make more cards with it! Message me to join us for some Christmas fun, dates can be found HERE.
For this card I used thick white card as a base and added an extra layer over the top with the stamped sentiment and finished it with a tree stamped with night of navy ink onto crumb cake card. What do you think...
 The tree, closer ;-)
 This sweet sentiment is from the "Wonderland" stamp set.
 These snowflake sequins are from last years Christmas catty but I still have a precious few left ;-)
 I did add the tree with dimensionals for a bit of texture.
 and a top view to finish today
OK, I'm off to work now so I'll have to add the supplies later tonight for you but I wanted to get this posted before I left!
Thanks so much for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...