Tuesday 22 December 2015

7 Christmas Cards using Peaceful Pines Stamps and Perfect Pines Dies by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
 So, I have finally finished work for a week after doing a whole load of extra shifts this last month or so, and what happens? Yep, I ended up in bed poorly for the last 24 hours! Luckily I'm feeling much better today as I had to brave the big christmas food shop, it was bedlam out there today :-] Anyway, let's get onto todays card. And in an effort to share all the festive cards I have still to blog before Christmas I have a whopping 7 cards tonight! They are all quite similar, but each a bit different. 
I started by stamping a whole heap of these trees in lots of different colours using all the stamps from the Peaceful Pines set then die cutting them out before choosing which went best together. 
Please, take a look...
Add Dazzling Diamonds glitter using a glue pen
 I'm really going to miss this silver cord...
 A little TIP: Tie the bow then add a tiny dot of crystal effects behind the knot, clip in place (use a peg or paperclip), once dry the bow will sit perfectly :-)
 The sentiment I used is from the hostess only set "Six Sayings", I love this font!
 Pink and Crumb Cake
 And more Crumb Cake with Navy, that's been a winning combo for me this year :-)
 And there you have them all! I hope you have enjoyed todays picture heavy post and do pop back tomorrow for more Christmas fun!
Thanks so much for looking tonight and Stampin' Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Loving all those cards Sarah-Jane! A great set! Have a very lovely Christmas and everything you wish for in 2016! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...