Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue, Sale-a-Bration 2016 and a Card!

Hello!
So, today marks the start of  one of the most exciting times in the SU! year! Yes, it's the start of Sale-a-Bration and not only that but it's the start of the new Spring/Summer catalogue too!
So lets start with the catalogues that I know you have been dying to see after the many, many sneak peeks that have been popping up everywhere over the last few weeks ;-)
**Click on the titles or pictures below to see the catalogues**
Spring Summer Catalogue    Sale-a-Bration Catalogue
                 
So, there are THREE ways to earn free product during Sale-a-Bration.
For each £45 spent on any current SU! products you can choose any one of the free products from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue! Spend £90 and you can choose two products and so on....No limits!
You can shop for products from either the Spring/Summer Catalogue or the Annual Catalogue or of course the Weekly Deals or Clearance rack in my SHOP 
*Remember: SAB items from pages 15-19 in the SAB catalogue will only be available 'till the 15th February*
Host a qualifying party OR place your own order over £200 during SAB and earn an extra £20 in freebies of your choice. Message me today if you'd like to arrange a date for your party or place an order!

Lastly, join SU! with me an my team, The Southern Belles, and get an extra £30 of product in your kit. That means you can choose a whopping £160 worth of goods from either or both current catalogues for just £99! Message me for a chat about SU! and you!  :-)
OK, so how about a card using a stamp set from the Spring/Summer catalogue AND a Sale-a-Bration set? Cool!
 I stamped the flower from Birthday Blooms onto watercolour paper, heat embossed in white (this makes it so easy to colour in!) and used my aquapainter to colour the image using Rose Red and Wild Wasabi for this fresh look...
The gorgeous "Hello" is a SAB free set, LOVE this set! and it's one of the limited time ones so grab yours quickly...

If you want to see what I'm making or doing when I'm not blogging then you could follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter where you may have seen a sneak peek of this card yesterday ;-)
Whew! that was a mammoth post today so if you're still with me then thanks and I hope you enjoy the new catalogues.
Here's this months code for even more freebies when shopping with me this month!
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...